Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so complete and detailed that it can be used as a stand-alone resource, or it can be used to supplement your existing curriculum.
Both printable and digital versions of the resources are included. The student handouts can be printed or used in a paperless digital format in your Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar. This curriculum bundle is perfect for traditional classroom settings, 1:1 schools, or for distance learning.
Imagine a year where you don’t have to write and design a PowerPoint presentation, or write labs, homework assignments, quizzes or tests. A year where you don’t have to worry about making a study guide or think of ways to review before the unit test. Well, imagine no longer! This Biology Curriculum contains everything you need to teach a year of biology! The demands placed on a classroom teacher increase on a daily basis. By purchasing this biology curriculum, you will recover a large portion of your life! Now you can spend your time planning the perfect lesson, interacting with your students, attending to the details of school life, and at the end of the day, spend some quality time with your family!
What is included?
- 20 Units - See Complete List Below.
- Over 6,400 pages and slides
- Printable and Editable Student Handouts
- Digital paperless versions for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive
- Teacher Guides containing tips for implementation, suggestions for sequencing, and alignment to NGSS standards.
- Table of Contents
- Master List of Lab Supplies
Each bundle contains a very detailed teaching PowerPoint presentation, a set of lecture notes for the teacher, and an outline of the notes for the student. Further, each bundle will contain a combination of the following: Labs, activities, task cards, homework assignments, worksheets, quizzes, crossword puzzles, Jeopardy review games, and a final unit test.
What units are included?
The following units are included in this curriculum. Click on the titles below to view a more detailed preview of each.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Biology
- Unit 2: The Microscope
- Unit 3: Biochemistry
- Unit 4: Cell Structure and Function
- Unit 5: Enzymes and the Chemical Reactions of the Cell
- Unit 6: Photosynthesis
- Unit 7: Cellular Respiration
- Unit 8: Cell Division: Mitosis and Meiosis
- Unit 9: DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis
- Unit 10: Genetics
- Unit 11: The History of Life on Earth
- Unit 12: Evolution
- Unit 13: Population Genetics and Speciation
- Unit 14: Classification and Taxonomy
- Unit 15: Introduction to Ecology
- Unit 16: Population Ecology
- Unit 17: Community Ecology
- Unit 18: Ecosystems - Energy Flow and the Recycling of Matter
- Unit 19: Ecosystems - Biomes of the World
- Unit 20: Humans and the Environment
- The purchase of this curriculum bundle includes a license for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available for a reduced price. If more than one teacher will be using this curriculum, please purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
- These resources may not be uploaded to the internet (including classroom websites, personal web sites, Weebly sites, network sites) unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by the students of the licensed teacher, except for intended use in Google Drive and Google Classroom.
Additional licenses are available at a reduced cost once the first license has been purchased.
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: