This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss experiments that were essential for identifying DNA as the genetic material of cells. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 12-1: Identifying the Substances of DNA. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 28 slides and the guided notes are 4 pages in length.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are included with QR Code and without QR Code. If scanned the QR code will open up the powerpoint on the device.
- Topics Covered: Bacterial Transformation, Griffith's Experiment, Bacterial Viruses, Hershey-Chase Experiment, Role of DNA
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx format.