Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the basic structure of DNA and the scientists that discovered this structure. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 12-2: The Structure of DNA. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 19 slides and the guided notes are 2.5 pages in length.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are included with QR Code and without QR Code. If scanned the QR code will open up the powerpoint on the device.
- Topics Covered: Nucleotides, Nitrogenous Bases, Chargaff's Rules, Rosalind Franklin, Watson and Crick, Base Pairing, Double Helix
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx format.
Other Chapter 12 Resources: