This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the basic mechanisms of DNA Replication and the enzymes that participate in the process. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 12-3: DNA Replication. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 18 slides and the guided notes are 3 pages in length.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are included with QR Code and without QR Code. If scanned the QR code will open up the powerpoint on the device.
- Topics Covered: Replication Process, Role of Enzymes, Telomeres, Prokaryotic vs Eukaryotic DNA Replication
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx format.