This product, by It’s Not Rocket Science,
is a compilation of editable daily quizzes or bell ringers to start off each class period for your entire introductory to biology unit. It includes 20 days worth of assessments covering: scientific method, glassware, measurements, and macromolecules.
How can I use this?
• As a bell ringer warm up to get students settled for class
• As a daily quiz to assess students each day
• As an exit slip to check for understanding at the end of class
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
I use this as a bell ringer assignment to start off each class period. There are three reasons why I love implementing Prime Times and they have honestly completely transformed my classroom culture. First, I love them because I truly believe the most important time of the class period, the “Prime Time,” is the first 5 minutes in terms of getting students settled in and focused for the day. Second, it is an opportunity for me to check in daily which each student and see how they are keeping up with the content. Third, implementing Prime Times has motivated my students to think about my class daily, because they know when they are at home each night that the next day I will be checking what they know in the Prime Time – so they better be prepared! I hope you will grow to love using this tool and that it will benefit your class as much as it has benefitted mine!
What is included?
• 20 slides for 20 days of bell ringers/daily quizzes, all of which are editable.
• Weekly answer sheets for students
• Answer key
• 3 pages of implementation notes and helpful hints
What if I want another unit?
To save over 20%, by ALL units as a bundle here.
Or find additional individual units below:
• Energy Flow
What if I teach Physical Science?
I have made this for you too! Check it out by clicking HERE!
What if I want more?
This resource is the perfect complement to my Biology Basics Unit bundle. Be sure to check it out my clicking HERE!
What if I have a question?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name, join my email newsletter
, or follow me on Instagram.
These are the three best ways to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.