HUGE set of 37 printable doodle notes, coloring pages, and graphic organizer worksheets designed to improve comprehension in difficult concepts such as organic compounds, protein synthesis, mitosis, photosynthesis and cellular respiration, osmosis, cells, kingdoms of life and so much more.
Doodle notes and graphic organizers help students take notes in an effective, concise way by synthesizing knowledge and providing a visually-engaging format for student comprehension.
These pages encourage students to use both hemispheres of their brain, which aids in memorization of concepts. The use of gray backgrounds and images allows student doodles to "pop" on the page.
These worksheets are perfect for bell-ringers, homework, exit tickets, or study sheets. You can add them to interactive notebooks or use as traditional note pages.
ANSWER KEYS for every page are included, as well as examples of completed doodle notes.
For detailed images of all pages included, see the PREVIEW above or see this Video Preview.
1.Characteristics of Living Things
2. Steps of the Scientific Method
4. Acids & Bases
5. Organic Compounds
6. Properties of Water
7. Simple v. Active Transport
9. Animal Cell Organelles
10. Plant Cell Organelles
11. Photosynthesis Overview
12. Light and Dark Reactions
13. Aerobic Respiration
14. Mitosis: Chromosome Structure
15. Mitosis: Phases of the Cell Cycle
17. DNA and Protein Synthesis
18. Law of Superposition of Rocks/Fossils
19. Completely Dominant Genotypes
20. Incomplete Dominance and Codominance
21. Lytic Cycle of Viruses
23. Comparison of Protist Types
24. Classification of Fungi
25. Anatomy of a Mushroom
26. Classification of the Kingdom Plantae
27. Plants: Flower Anatomy
28. Plants: Monocots v. Dicots
29. Invertebrates: Porifera v. Cnidaria
30. Invertebrates: Flatworms v. Roundworms
31. Invertebrates: Comparison of Crustaceans, Spiders, and Insects
32. Invertebrates: Mollusks v. Echinoderms
33. Vertebrate Characteristics: Fish
34. Vertebrate Characteristics: Amphibians
35. Vertebrate Characteristics: Reptiles
36. Vertebrate Characteristics: Birds
37. Vertebrate Characteristics: Mammals
***Your feedback is important to me. Please rate this product. ***
You may be interested in some of my other Biology products:
Animals & Dissections
Cells, Diffusion & Osmosis
DNA & Genetics
Plants & Photosynthesis
*All of my products have been tried and tested in my own classroom. I would never sell something that didn't already work for me!*