Biology EOC STAAR Review Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- If you need EOC Biology material to recycle throughout the year or, use right before the test, this is your ultimate resource! You will get lots of hands-on materials and fun, exciting games to help students enjoy the process.This review contains 3 of my EOC bundles:Biology EOC STAAR Jeopardy StylePrice $56.00Original Price $70.00Save $14.00
Need to start reviewing for a Biology EOC or final? You've come to the right place. I am a Texas Biology teacher and I've created this resource with the Texas Biology STAAR in mind, but this would be a great review for any biology class. There are tons of ideas in every category in this bundle! (This bundle contains 8 resources, but you can also get these 8 resources with two other EOC activities in the Ultimate Biology EOC Review Bundle.)
Save 30% by purchasing this bundle of 8 resources! Use this throughout the year to spiral content and to review before the test! If this is for multiple teachers, be sure and get multiple licenses at a discount.
Your students will not be bored with these hands-on activities. They will be engaged while preparing for the Biology STAAR. Here are the specific details that are in each resource:
Reporting Category 1: Cell Structure and Function
- 25 question worksheet containing fill-in-the-blank and matching questions over the cell. (2 Versions - same questions, but one has an answer bank)
- Cell coloring activity
- Hands-on categorizing activity for students to demonstrate knowledge of similarities/differences of the two cell types (pro- and eukaryotes).
- Answer keys.
Reporting Category 2: Mechanisms of Genetics
- Genetics and DNA Task Cards
- Answer Document for Task Cards
- Answer Key for Task Cards
- Codon Chart Practice and Answer Key
- Matching Cards and answer Key for Punnett Squares and Mutations
Reporting Category 3: Biological Evolution and Classification
- Kingdom Chart and Questions
- Cladogram Chart with Questions and QR codes (optional).
- Classification Chart
- Study Cards
Reporting Category 4: Biological Processes and Systems
- Organ Systems Interactions - Matching Cards
- Comparing Systems in Different Organisms Matching Cards
- Flower Activity
- Comparing Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
- Levels of Organizations for Animals
- Biological Organization
- Enzyme Process
- Feedback Mechanisms
- Answer Keys
Reporting Category 5: Interdependence within Environmental Systems
- Ecology Pyramid War Game
- Food Chain and Energy Pyramid
- Seek and Find – Vocabulary
- Graph Analysis
- Answer Keys
3 extra resources covering TEKS 6F, 7A and 10B:
Biology Plant Maze (10B) - This maze is a resource that can be used as a practice sheet or a review. Use this after a study of transport, reproduction and response in plants. The maze continues from the front side to the back. Your students will be engaged and challenged! This comes with an answer key and directions that can be displayed to explain how the maze works
Genetics (6F) - Predict possible outcomes of various genetic combinations such as monohybrid crosses, dihybrid crosses and non-Mendelian inheritance. The teacher can decide how the activity will work…Either “Around the Room” or “Matching Cards”. Students will need to be able to recognize key terms and find % of monohybrid and dihybrid crosses and ratios.
Evidence of Common Ancestors (7A) - This is a Boom Card activity that allows students to analyze and evaluate how evidence of common ancestry among groups is provided by fossil record, biogeography, and homologies including anatomical, molecular and developmental. (You can print the Boom Cards if you would rather use them in a printable format. You will need to do that from your library in Boom Learning. Click Action on the activity and you will see the print option.)
Click here to go to Boom Learning and preview the resource from the student view.
A Fun Related Activity:
Copyright ©Dr H Biology. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.