A new twist on the traditional end of the school year survey we all try to give our students. I love the feedback I get from my kids. I think it helps me make changes in my class so I can improve as a teacher. This year, I did my survey in the form of Sketch Notes. I gave them out as students turned in their the final exam. It gave them a chance to fill them out as well as doodle and color until everyone finished.
This resource includes the End of the Year Survey Sketch Notes with these questions:
1. What skills and techniques have you developed this year?
2. What was your favorite thing we did this year? Why?
3. What would you have liked to learn about that you didn't get a chance to this year?
4. What were you most proud of yourself for this year? Why?
5. I think I learn best when....... This is because .......
6. Next time, I wish my teacher would........
7. Is there anything about the class you really didn't enjoy? Why?
This file also contains a BONUS blank version so you can write in your own survey questions!
How can the use of Sketch Notes help your students?
• They promote active processing of information
• They foster a balance of main ideas and details
• They help students organize knowledge
• They aid in understanding and recall through dual coding
• They encourage creativity
• They help students visualize abstract scientific concepts
• They are visually appealing
• They help students remember information
This resource includes:
• End of the Year Survey Sketch Notes (line drawing)- with survey questions!!
• BONUS-- End of the Year Sketch Notes with blanks for your own questions (line drawing)
VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE! www.biologysketchnotes.com
See Sketch Notes in action on my blog at https://ateacherontheedge.wordpress.com/2018/01/29/a-sample-unit-plan-using-sketch-notes-cellular-molecular-biology-cell-size-chromosomes-cell-cycle-meiosis/
Please visit my blog for a more complete explanation of how I use Sketch Notes with the students in my classroom
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME on TPT https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Drm
for updates and ideas!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 Dr. Shelley Montgomery. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).