This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the concept of Evolution by Natural Selection. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 16-3: Darwin Presents His Case from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 20 slides and the guided notes are 2 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- For videos and resources for this chapter please visit my Wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+16+-+Darwin%27s+Theory+of+Evolution
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are provided in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 16 Resources:
Chapter 16 Study Guide (with QR codes)
Chapter 16 Vocabulary Study Guide
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 16:
Chapter 16-1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 16-2 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 16-4 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)