This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the concept of Evolution of Populations. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 17-3: The Process of Speciation from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 16 slides and the guided notes are 2.5 pages. Powerpoint include 3 embedded youtube videos that show courtship rituals.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are provided in .docx and .doc format.
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 17:
Chapter 17-1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 17-2 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)