This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss Introduction to Genetics. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 11-1: The Work of Gregor Mendel. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 30 slides and the guided notes are 5 pages and are split into 2 sections.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Topics Covered: Mendel, Fertilization, Cross-pollination, Genes and Alleles, Dominant and Recessive Traits, Segregation, F1 Cross, and Gamete formation
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 11 Resources:
Chapter 11 Study Guide (with QR Codes)
Other Chapter 11 Powerpoints and Guided Notes:
Chapter 11-2 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 11-3 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 11-4 Powerpoint and Guided Notes