Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
12.21 MB | 19 pages
This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss Introduction to Genetics. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 11-3: Other Patterns of Inheritance. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 16 slides and the guided notes are 2.5 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Topics Covered: Exceptions to Mendel, Incomplete Dominance, Codominance, Multiple Alleles, Polygenic Traits, Genes and the Environment
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.