This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss Introduction to Genetics. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 11-4: Meiosis. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 42 slides and the guided notes are 7 pages and split up into 2 sections.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Topics Covered: Meiosis, Chromosome Number, Haploid Cells, Diploid Cells, Phases of Meiosis, Gametes, Fertilization, Comparing Meiosis to Mitosis, Gene Linkage, and Gene Mapping.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 11 Resources:
Chapter 11 Study Guide (with QR Codes)
Other Chapter 11 Powerpoints and Guided Notes:
Chapter 11-1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 11-2 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 11-3 Powerpoint and Guided Notes