This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the concept of Human Impacts on the Environment. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 6-2: Using Resources Wisely from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 22 slides and the guided notes are 2 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Topics Covered: Soil Resources, Topsoil, Soil Erosion, Desertification, Deforestation, Freshwater Resources, Water Pollution, Biological Magnification, Water Quality, Atmospheric Resources, Ozone Layer, Air Pollution, Acid Rain
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
Chapter 6 Resources:
Chapter 6 Vocabulary Study Guide
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 6:
Chapter 6-1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 6-3 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 6-4 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)