Biology Interactive Diagrams: Unit 4 Cell Transport
These interactive diagrams are terrific for science teachers teaching their students about Cell Transport in a distance learning or blended learning environment. These click-and-learn diagrams are Google Slides files designed to be used in several possible ways.
* First, the teacher can use them to click and reveal different parts of the lesson as they teach on their own teaching video, which is ideal for flipped classrooms and other blended learning model classrooms.
* Second, the teacher could provide a student with their own copy of these interactive diagrams so that students can click and read and learn as they go!
1. Are these appropriate for Middle School Life Science?
They may be adapted for middle school course! Please check out previews of individual sets to see if they would be appropriate for your class.
2. Are these editable?
Yes! The images are NOT editable but the content text is editable. You can change the text in regular mode or Masterview mode in Google Slides.
3. Will these work in Powerpoint?
Yes! You will need to download as a Powerpoint within Google Slides on your Google Drive and then you will be able to save it as a Powerpoint.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us on the question and answer section of my store and we will get back to you quickly!
Purchasing my teaching resources allows you to:
* make copies for your .
* place this file on your (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc) AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
You are not allowed to distribute this digital resource to other teachers or post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view. If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
Files are partially or fully non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!
© Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.