Make sure your students KNOW HOW TO USE THE MICROSCOPE!
1) EASY MICROSCOPE INTRO – for differentiated lessons.
Flesch-Kincaid grade level 5.4
2) Microscope Diagrams – labeled and unlabeled
3) HOW TO USE THE MICROSCOPE – detailed reading that outlines how the microscope works, how to use it properly, how to focus, guidelines for making good drawings, procedures for making and staining a slide, steps for cleaning up, troubleshooting
Flesch-Kincaid grade level 7.2
4) HOW TO USE THE MICROSCOPE WORKSHEET that accompanies reading.
5) MICROSCOPE PARTS PHOTO REVIEW – labeled and unlabeled photo cards of each microscope part. Use as introduction. Use as introduction. Use as a station lab. Play a matching game or old maid.
ALL ANSWER PAGES INCLUDED
This product is a part of my ULTIMATE MICROSCOPE BUNDLE
that includes everything you'll ever need to teach about the microscope. Help your students learn how to use the microscope to observe plant and animal specimens with this HUGE bundle of resources. Save TIME, save MONEY, and still benefit from an abundance of tried and tested experiments and activities. In the complete bundle you get 140 pages full of resources, worksheets, printables, diagrams, photographs, posters, advice and study tools. You will not be disappointed in the quality and the quantity of material this purchase provides.
MICROSCOPE How-To © 2015 Terri Lester for Strawberry Shake.
All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher.
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Here are some other products you might like:
FREE GRAPHING PRACTICE Heart Rate Studies
FROG DISSECTION Teacher Guide and Student Packet
DNA FINGERPRINTING Using Gel Electrophoresis to Solve a Crime
DIFFUSION Using Indicators to Investigate
GENETICS TASK CARDS
ECOLOGY TASK CARDS
DIFFUSION AND OSMOSIS TASK CARDS
BIOLOGY GRAPHING PRACTICE: Photosynthesis - Wavelengths of Light
BIOLOGY GRAPHING Effect of Salt on Daphnia
Modeling Photosynthesis - Visualize Chloroplasts in Action
Non-Fiction Reading: Alien Invaders - the GYPSY MOTH
Photosynthesis Test Bank - 100 Editable Multiple Choice Questions