This product is everything you need to administer a successful midterm and final exam in your high school biology classroom – plus the resources you need to review with your students. This pack includes editable versions of midterm and final exams, differentiated for CP and honors level classes. The tests also come in two versions – form A and form B – with the multiple choice rearranged in both to help prevent potential cheating. All tests also come with a detailed answer key and optional answer sheets to use in order to minimize copies needed. Best of all, everything in this pack is editable so you can perfectly customize it to your classroom and your needs. This is also a GREAT resource to use as review or practice tests for standardized End of Course exams!
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
Exams can take so much time to make and differentiate between levels – plus on top of that you have to create review resources that correlate. Save yourself the time and let me do the work for you! If you are worried about it being a perfect match for your classroom and curriculum, know that everything is editable so you can make it exactly what you need! If you already own my full year biology curriculum, this resource perfectly aligns!
What is included?
- 2 pages of teacher implementation notes
- 2 editable review 60+ slide PowerPoints of main concepts, differentiated for CP and honors levels, including a filled in version with answers and a blank version without to best fit your review style
- 4 editable exams (2 midterm, 2 final) for CP and honors level biology classes. Each test is 6-8 pages and includes 50 multiple-choice questions and an open response section. Each of the exams also comes in two forms (A and B) with the multiple-choice rearranged so that you have two versions of test to help prevent cheating, meaning this pack includes 8 total exams!
- Answer sheets and detailed answer keys for each test
- Password Biology Review Game
What is covered on each test?
- The midterm exam covers scientific method, macromolecules (carbohydrates, lipids, proteins and nucleic acids), cells (cell theory, organelles, transport, mitosis, cancer), energy flow (biochemical reactions, photosynthesis, cellular respiration, trophic pyramids, food webs, ATP), and genetics (DNA replication, protein synthesis, and meiosis.)
- The final exam covers all of the above PLUS heredity (monohybrid and dihybrid Punnett squares, complex inheritance patterns, mutations), evolution (principles of natural selection, convergent and divergent evolution, binomial nomenclature and Hardy-Weinberg calculations – Honors exam only), and ecology (characteristics of life, geochemical cycles, limiting factors, human impact on the environment, succession, and interrelationships of organisms.)
*Note* all tests are editable so you can rearrange and/or add to them based on any additional content you teach or if you teach in a different order!
Want this for another subject?
Find similar resources for the following subjects here:
Looking for other review resources?
Check out some of my favorites by clicking below!
- Biology Vocabulary Review Game
- Physical Science Vocabulary Review Game
- Anatomy and Physiology Vocabulary Review Game
- Teach the Class! Review Project
- Design a Children’s Book Review Project
Looking for complementary resources?
This product perfectly complements my Biology Curriculum Full Year Bundle.
What if I have a question?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
- Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
- Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
- Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
- Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
- Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
- Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.