- Students will need coins to flip heads or tails for with this activity.
- Students will use the chart at the top of the page to flip for the traits of their first generation Monsters they will be creating.
- The traits of these monsters should be added to the Punnett Squares near the bottom of the page.
- Here students should find a mate for their first generation monster and cross their traits to see what potential phenotypes and genotypes the second generation offspring could have.
- All you need to provide are the coins. Students love this activity, especially if they are interested in drawing.