This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the concept of Photosynthesis. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 8-3: The Process of Photosynthesis from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- This powerpoint is Part 1 of 2 for section 8-3.
- This powerpoint goes through the light-dependent reactions of photosynthesis.
- The powerpoint for this section is 19 slides and the guided notes are 3 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- An additional macro enabled powerpoint is included that has embedded youtube videos.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 8 Resources:
Chapter 8 Study Guide (with QR Codes)
Chapter 8 Vocab Study Guide
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 8:
Chapter 8-1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 8-2 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 8-3 (Part 2) Powerpoint and Guided Notes