This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the concept of Population Ecology. The powerpoint and guided notes corresponds to Section 5-2: Limits to Growth. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 10 slides and the guided notes are 1 page.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- For videos and resources for this chapter visit my wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+5+-+Populations
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
- This section of notes is pretty short so I normally have an activity / ecology video to complete on this day as well.
Chapter 5 Resources:
Chapter 5 Study Guide (with QR codes)
Chapter 5 Vocabulary Study Guide
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 5:
Chapter 5-1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)