- This is the vocabulary sheet that my students use when we go through The Science of Biology (Chapter 1 in Miller and Levine).
- I always print the vocabulary sheets single sided so once student have written in the definitions then they can write numbers on the back to turn the vocabulary sheets into a matching game that will make studying the vocab more beneficial.
- I have included in the answer key for the vocab sheet as well which lists the page numbers (Miller and Levine Parrot 2010).
- For videos and resources for this chapter please visit my Wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+1+-+The+Science+of+Biology
- Files are included in .docx format as well as .doc format.
Other Chapter Vocabulary Study Guides:
Chapter 2: The Chemistry of Life Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 3: The Biosphere Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 4: Ecosystems and Communities Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 5: Populations Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 6: Humans in the Biosphere Vocabulary Study Guide (free item)
Chapter 7: Cell Structure and Function Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 16: Darwin’s Theory of Evolution Vocabulary Study Guide
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)