Products in this Bundle (19)
showing 1-5 of 19 products
Also included in
- The BIG BIOLOGY BUNDLE combines all of Science Island’s Unit Bundles for Biology and it's STILL GROWING! What’s in this Big Biology Bundle? PowerPoints & NotesActivities & WorksheetsAssessments: Quizzes & TestsLabsProjectsDiagrams Review Qubes & MORE!The following chapters now have B$329.00$544.35Save $215.35
All of Science Island’s Task Cards for Biology in one terrific money-saving BUNDLE! And, these Task Cards come with a special BONUS . . . a PowerPoint Review with all the answers to share with your students.
Try TASK CARDS if you . . .
• Need something a little more exciting than a worksheet
• Want to increase student engagement in the content
• Are looking for a hassle-free way to start or end class
• Wish you had more cooperative learning activities
• Are ready to implement an effective instructional strategy
Each EDITABLE task card set includes:
1. 35 Task Cards in PowerPoint format (each card is one slide), ready to print and laminate in your choice of sizes, in color or black and white. A blank, editable Task Card template in matching PowerPoint format is included so you can add as many additional cards as you like by inserting duplicate slides.
2. A 35-slide PowerPoint with Answers. This is an exclusive Science Island BONUS! Perfect for whole-class review after students have completed the Task Cards, this PowerPoint brings closure to your Task Card Activity and increases student retention of the content.
3. Student Answer Sheet
4. Teacher Answer Key
This is a DISCOUNTED BUNDLE that includes 19 task card sets for Biology (see list below). You will be notified if any EDITS, UPDATES, or ADDITIONS are made to any resources in the bundle so you will always have access to new and updated files.
Each title below is a link to the individual task card set so you can PREVIEW each product.
Remember, you can click on each link above to see more details and read reviews. Here are a few comments from other teachers who have used my task cards:
“This is such an awesome resource! I just used this with my Bio class last week. It was so easy to put together. I used them as stations with about 6 cards at each. Students were able to work in groups to discuss the questions, write their answers down, and then check their answers with the provided answer cards. During reflection all of my students said they learned something from the stations. I loved this activity!!”
“I TOTALLY love how you put the review in here too!”
“I used some of these task card in one of my science centers. It was a great review tool. I also plan on using some as bell ringers or exit tickets. They are a great tool. I also like how you added some blank ones so that I could add to it. Thanks so much for sharing.”
“Great as a review. PowerPoint that goes along with it is great too!”
“This was an awesome review tool for my students. I really enjoyed that I could edit the the cards to have them match what I taught during the unit. Thanks!”
“These task cards are great! Covered the information completely. The students enjoyed using them!”
“This was a great activity to get my students up and moving around while promoting on-topic discussion! Thank you!”
Questions? Please ask through the questions tab on this page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like: