This is it . . . All of Science Island’s Task Cards for Biology in one terrific money-saving Task Card BUNDLE!
Each task card set includes:
1. 35 Task Cards in PowerPoint format (each card is one slide), ready to print and laminate in your choice of sizes, in color or black and white. A blank, editable Task Card template in matching PowerPoint format is included so you can add as many additional cards as you like by inserting duplicate slides.
2. A 35-slide PowerPoint with answers. Perfect for whole-class review after students have completed the Task Cards.
3. Student Answer Sheet, editable and ready to print
4. EDITABLE Teacher Answer Key
Two Important Notes – PLEASE READ:
1. This resource is too large to be hosted on TPT’s servers, so you will download the files from a DROPBOX ACCOUNT
using the included link. For security reasons, the link and/or password will be changed periodically. You will be notified any time there is a change so you will always have access to this resource.
2. This is a discounted GROWING BUNDLE
that currently includes 12 task card sets for Biology (1-11 & 18 below). You will be notified each time an addition or edit is made to the bundle so you will always have access to new and updated files. Other task card sets will be added over time and the price will increase for new buyers as additional sets are added. Each title below is a link to the individual task card set so you can see more details about each product. Here is a list of included resources along with the release date schedule of task card sets:
1. Introduction to Biology
2. Chemistry of Life
6. Cellular Respiration
7. Mitosis and Meiosis
9. DNA and Protein Synthesis
12. The Biosphere
13. Ecosystems – by 12/31/16
14. Populations and Communities – by 1/31/17
15. Prokaryotes and Viruses – by 2/28/17
16. Protists – by 3/31/17
17. Fungi – by 4/30/17
18. Plant Diversity and Reproduction
19. Plant Structure and Function – by 5/31/2017
Remember, you can click on each link above to see more details and read reviews. Here are a few comments from other teachers who have used my task cards:
“This is such an awesome resource! I just used this with my Bio class last week. It was so easy to put together. I used them as stations with about 6 cards at each. Students were able to work in groups to discuss the questions, write their answers down, and then check their answers with the provided answer cards. During reflection all of my students said they learned something from the stations. I loved this activity!!”
“I TOTALLY love how you put the review in here too!”
“I used some of these task card in one of my science centers. It was a great review tool. I also plan on using some as bell ringers or exit tickets. They are a great tool. I also like how you added some blank ones so that I could add to it. Thanks so much for sharing.”
“Great as a review. PowerPoint that goes along with it is great too!”
“This was an awesome review tool for my students. I really enjoyed that I could edit the the cards to have them match what I taught during the unit. Thanks!”
“These task cards are great! Covered the information completely. The students enjoyed using them!”
“This was a great activity to get my students up and moving around while promoting on-topic discussion! Thank you!”
Buy the Bundle now to save the most money!
Questions? Please ask through the questions section on my store page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a PowerPoint Bundle for Biology
? Creating engaging, content-rich PowerPoints is my specialty! Each presentation is comprehensive enough to replace a textbook, if necessary, and comes with 3 versions of student notes so you can easily differentiate for your students.
I also created a really cool review game for Biology called Review Qubes
. Students LOVE these adorable little paper dice!