Also included in
- Quickly and easily assess student understanding, close a lesson, or get students settled and engaged at the start of class. Save time. This READY TO USE SET of 188 prompts IN TASK CARD, SLIDE, AND GOOGLE FORM FORMAT can be used as warm ups, bell ringers, exit tickets or any other way you would use f$44.00$55.00Save $11.00
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, several digital Google Drive activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, an$117.20$146.50Save $29.30
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all PDF (printable) Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, and several other lessons.T$88.60$98.10Save $9.50
Quickly and easily assess student understanding, close a lesson, or get students settled and engaged at the start of class. Save time. This READY TO USE set of 18 GOOGLE SLIDES WITH APPROXIMATELY 3 QUESTIONS EACH (ALSO PRINTABLE AS PDF) which can be used as warm ups, bell ringers, exit tickets or any other way you would use task cards to assess student knowledge of the 6 kingdoms, characteristics of living things, microscope use, and more.
This is also available as part of a growing bundle
They are digital task cards, and can also be printed, if you prefer, as a pdf.
The included questions focus on the following topics:
-Characteristics of Living Things
-Cell organelle basics (differences between plant and animal cells)
-Classification of Living Things
Included is teacher instructions and 18 Google slides, complete with answer key. Also included are two PDF versions (full page and 4 per page)
If you like this product but want to use Google Forms, you may want to check out the Google Forms version of this product
Both are available together as part of my Biology Warm Up Growing Bundle
Why use digital?
- Save time - no printing and cutting
- Colorful and engaging to students
- Lots of options: Can be used instantly on the board, or on devices
- Use technology
- Access Anywhere
***For more information about digital task cards, check out this blog post from Study All Knight***
All pictures, graphics, and artwork in our lessons are either purchased legally for use or are created by Science in the City**
This resource is compatible with Google Drive, it is in no way affiliated with or representative of the Google company, nor is it formally endorsed by Google.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
You may also be interested in:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page.