Increase Literacy in your science classroom with these fifty Biology writing prompts for the whole year. They can be used as Bell Ringers, for class or group discussion, homework, review questions, journal entries, or assessment questions.
Includes fifty questions that will promote critical thinking about science topics.
- Thirteen Writing Prompts for Ecosystems
- Six Writing Prompts for Biomolecules
- Six Writing Prompts for Cells
- Nine Writing Prompts for Enzymes and Reactions
- Nine Writing Prompts for Heredity
- Seven Writing Prompts about Natural Selection and Evolution
Click the Preview to see a sample of questions!
Resource includes a link to a digital copy of every question!
**NEW: These writing prompts are now available DIGITALLY on graded Google Forms! Full answer key included!
Full Set of Biology Google Form review questions:
- BUNDLE of digital multiple choice questions! Sets for Biomolecules, Enzymes, Genetics, Evolution, and Protein Synthesis! Three hundred twenty five multiple choice questions on 29 Google Forms.
Other Biology Resources available at Science of Curiosity
- Ecosystem Project - differentiated project based learning
- FREE Instinctive Animal Behavior Speed Dating Review Activity
- Biomolecules Review Dot Game! A different, no-tech way to review
- Biomolecules Review - Up and Moving speed date activity!
- Hidden Life of the Cell video guide - an excellent 60 minute video putting you inside a living cell!
- Biomolecules Doodle Notes
- Cell Membrane Transport Doodle Notes
- Enzymes Doodle Notes and Full Lesson Plans!
- Enzyme Hands On Lab - Explore Reaction Rate Over Time
- Photosynthesis Online Activity Guided Notes - Gamify Photosynthesis!
- Evolution and Natural Selection Review activity
- Bacteria Dichotomous Key Activity - use QR codes to ‘infect’ students with an unknown species of bacteria. They use the Key to figure it out what they have!
- NO PREP Cladogram Activity: What Does T-Rex Taste Like? Student Guide to an Online Interactive