This eight-pack bundles Biomimicry Discovery Cards from all eight biomes--tundra, taiga, temperate forest, grasslands, desert, tropical rainforests, freshwater and marine water
. Students discover innovations inspired by nature in the form of origami riddle cards
(six cards per set). Buy the kits in bulk here to save!
Each kit includes 6 origami cards plus two additional computer interactives.
It's perfect for engineering, ecosystem, habitat or biome units--and a must for units on biomimicry.
★★ View my Biomimicry Discovery Cards Demo
for a peek at what's inside. ★★
★★ View my Biomimicry Discovery Cards Assembly Tutorial
to learn how to assemble the cards. ★★
The bundle includes these 8 biomes:
• Desert Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Freshwater Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Grasslands Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Marine Waters Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Taiga Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Temperate Forest Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Tropical Rainforests Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Tundra Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
• Trait Mountain STEM Lesson Plans + All Biomes Biomimicry Discovery Card Kits:
• BEST VALUE!!! NGSS Grade 1 Super Bundle: Complete STEM Curriculum with Biomimicry Expansion
: All NGSS resources in one super bundle.
OTHER DISCOVERY CARDS SERIES
• STEM Discovery Cards
Biomimicry Discovery Cards are a compelling way to engage young learners and get them to think about how nature can inspire technology!
★ Follow me!
Click the star (★) beneath my STEM Roots store name above to be the first to know about freebies, new product listings and more!
: This product gives the End User (purchaser) the right to use the lesson plans in their classroom. Please purchase one additional, discounted multi-seat license per classroom if sharing with additional classrooms or for school district use. Thank you!
All projects are aligned to Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). See preview file for lesson overview and standards alignment.
Keywords: biomimicry, inventions, origami, STEAM, STEM, NGSS 1-LS3-1, NGSS 1.LS3.1, NGSS 1-LS1-2, NGSS 1.LS1.2, NGSS 1-LS1-1, NGSS 1.LS1.1. Sonoran, Sahara, Namibidian, marine, sea, ocean, engineering,
savannah, prairies, grassland