Mix your students' creative and research skills with this Biomes of the World Student Centered Unit Project
. This culminating project of the study of the Biomes is an opportunity for students to dig deep into their personal interests within and to make personal connections to their study of Biomes.
Students can be introduced to the project at any time during your unit study, although my experience suggests that it should be introduced after at least 5 other lessons related to Biomes. In this project, students are given a large selection of potential project topics and project formats. Students conduct research and analyze their topic. Students bring together information and analysis in a project that is presented in science fair style.
Included in this project guide are student handouts for:
- Project Guidelines
- Project research organizer
- Peer-to-Peer Feedback for presentations
- Rubric for teacher
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.