Biomimicry Board Game Insects | Invention Quilt Compatible with NGSS
Also included in
- This insect bundle is filled with ideas to help you plan engaging science activities. Your students will LOVE entering the fascinating world of insects - from grasshoppers to shimmering fireflies. This bundle contains biomimicry challenges that will inspire kids to use their observations of insectsPrice $9.90Original Price $16.75Save $6.85
- This bundle contain ideas for engaging project-based learning. There are lesson plans that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry, life cycles and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study insects and use creative thinking to solve problems and inventPrice $18.90Original Price $31.80Save $12.90
This game makes studying insects highly engaging!
A great option for your students as centers, early finishers, or even morning work. The invention game is a board game containing pictures of some insects and robots. The idea is to ignite new ideas inspired by insects.
Please click the PREVIEW button above to get an idea of everything included.
This engaging Biomimicry Game package contains:
1. 4 boards - 3 color, 1 black and white version.
2. Inspiration cards - interesting facts about the insects, and blank cards
3. Board cards - visual and verbal inspiration, color and black and white versions.
4. Quilt cards, blank as well as with pictures of the insects on the board.
Looking for a resource about butterflies?
Check out Project Based Learning: Caterpillars & Butterflies - STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
You may also like Project Based Learning: Insect Bundle - STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
Leaving feedback when you purchase a resource earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, Follow Me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 72 hours they are posted.
Reviews of other Think Dive - Sparking Children's Thinkibility products:
Project based learning: Bats, STEAM, Biomimicry
"This product absolutely the favorite one I have purchased all fall! I love the information that is provided about bats - just enough to intrigue and encourage higher level thinking. There are graphic organizers, worksheets, and subtle suggestions to help young learners perform at their best! And best of all, it stretches their creativity! Thanks for such an amazing resource!"
Project based learning: Mammals, Reptiles & Amphibians - STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
"Used this for a Kindergarten STEAM club unit and it was a hit!"
Why am I qualified to write these biomimicry resources? I was a member of BEN - Biomimicry Education Network - and a curator of educational resources at BEN. I am the author of the book Biomimicry with Theo & Tuva: Nature spotting inspires wild ideas. In 2015, I completed a course in Biomimicry: A Sustainable Design Methodology at Minneapolis College of Art and Design. I took part in the Biomimicry Design Challenge in 2021.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing, A4 size or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
#projectbasedlearning #insects #biomimicry #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard #tpt