is the study of biological processes to develop technology to solve human problems. It's also included in the Next Generation Science Standards for first grade (1-LS1-1).
This demo provides background information on biomimicry and the NGSS standard
It also demonstrates how to use my never-ending origami riddle cards
so your students can discover the biomimicry-inspired inventions featured in these products:
• Growing Bundle: Biomes Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kits
• Temperate Forest Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Marine Waters Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Desert Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Tropical Rainforests Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Freshwater Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Trait Mountain Traits/Survival/Biomimicry STEM Lesson Plans
★ Follow me!
Click the star (★) beneath my STEM Roots store name above to be the first to know about freebies, new product listings and more!
biomimicry, inventions, origami, STEAM, STEM, NGSS 1-LS1-1, NGSS 1.LS1.1.