This 2 page EDITABLE POWERPOINT WORKSHEET
with ANSWER KEY provides questions, diagrams, prompts and charts that allow students to follow along with the Biotic Interactions Power Point. An excellent way to keep students engaged and participating during the Power Point presentation.
CLICK HERE to watch the Biotic Interactions Power Point that this product goes with.
TERMS AND CONCEPTS COVERED:
1) predation - predator, prey
2) herbivory - herbivore, producer
7) parasitism - host, parasite
8) For each relationship, the powerpoint examines which organisms are harmed, which benefit and which are unaffected.
9) Numerous examples include: tapeworm and human, clown fish and anemone, crocodile and plover, sea lamprey and fish, monarch and milkweed, tree and strangler fig, cleaner shrimp and eel, cattle egret and water buffalo, aphids and ants and more.
SAVE 25% BY PURCHASING THE LESSON BUNDLE
You can also purchase this item as well as all of the items on this topic by purchasing them as a BUNDLE with a discount of 25% off all the items.
Biotic Interactions - Lesson Bundle
25% OFF = $10.69 (A value of $14.25)
LINKS TO ALL PRODUCTS ON THIS TOPIC AND IN THE LESSON BUNDLE:
Biotic Interactions - PowerPoint
Biotic Interactions - PowerPoint Worksheet
Biotic Interactions - Review Worksheet
Biotic Interactions - Crossword
Biotic Interactions - 44 Task Cards
Biotic Interactions - Quiz
MORE TO EXPLORE:
Tangstar CATALOGUE of Products
Tangstar Science Blog