Biotic and Abiotic Factors Ecology Close Reading
Also included in
- This bundle includes a variety of science nonfiction articles that you can use to increase literacy in your classroom. These articles were written for grades 7-11. Click on the individual product links above to preview. Any additional articles added to my store will be added to this growing product-Price $30.40Original Price $38.00Save $7.60
- This bundle includes everything you need to teach ecology! Powerpoints, worksheets, interactive labs and games, writing prompts, exit tickets, and more. Check out the previews of each product above!Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receiPrice $130.40Original Price $163.00Save $32.60
Help increase science literacy by using this close reading article on biotic and abiotic factors! Students will learn about how abotic factors in the environment affect biotic organisms. Examples in the reading include:
- Temperature dependent sex determination in reptiles
- Weasel seasonal coat color
- Trees survival mechanisms in winter
- Plant's response to sound
Included in your purchase are two versions of the article- one at a 1100 lexile and a second at a 900 lexile for your lower level readers. Each version of the article is 2 pages and comes with comprehension questions and an answer key.
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits that can be used for future purchases!
♻️ Check out my blog
♻️ Follow me on facebook
♻️ Follow me on instagram
♻️ Follow me on pinterest