Also included in
- This package includes the complete lesson set for an Ecology Unit on Sustainable Ecosystems. 5 weeks of teaching material includes assignments, worksheets, boom cards, exit tickets, Bill Nye video worksheets, unit tests, and a lab. Save 75% compared with purchasing each item within the bundle separaPrice $34.97Original Price $69.25Save $34.28
- Interactions Within Ecosystems - A 5E Lesson Bundle for middle and high school students. Everything you need in one tidy package! This fully-editable, no prep bundle follows the 5E model and provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement it in your classroom. Each included resource is eitherPrice $14.97Original Price $21.95Save $6.98
- This science package includes lessons and activities for SC.7-4. Ecology: The Biotic and Abiotic Environment. Within the unit package, you'll find the lessons and activities I use in my own classroom. SC.7-4. Ecology: The Biotic and Abiotic Environment: The student will demonstrate an understandingPrice $44.97Original Price $89.64Save $44.67
- This Middle School Life Science Complete Bundle includes all the resources you need to teach Middle School Life science according to the NGSS. Your Bundle IncludesMS-LS1 From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and ProcessesMS-LS2 Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy, and DynamicsMS-LS3 Heredity: InheritPrice $124.97Original Price $249.52Save $124.55
- Each resource inside this bundle was handpicked to cover all aspects of the MS-LS1 NGSS (MS-LS1-1 to MS-LS1-8) curriculum. The resources found inside will ensure your students fulfill each requirement of the standard and keep them interested and engaged throughout. Your purchase also includes a breaPrice $48.57Original Price $97.11Save $48.54
- Each resource inside this bundle was handpicked to cover all aspects of the MS-LS2 NGSS (MS-LS2-1 to MS-LS2-5) curriculum. The resources found inside will ensure your students fulfill each requirement of the standard and keep them interested and engaged throughout. Your purchase also includes a breaPrice $32.97Original Price $64.78Save $31.81
Biotic and Abiotic Population Influences. This resource includes the lesson (student and teacher versions), a student lesson handout as a document, and a 4-question exit ticket to assess student understanding. The presentation is fun and applicable with a video embedded into the presentation.
Google Classroom and Exit Ticket
- This resource is perfect for in-class or distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom. Included is a link that with one click, will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
- On the last Google Slide is a link to a four-question Exit Ticket that you can give as homework or to conclude your lesson in class.
- This lesson includes both Google and Office versions for ALL resources. The presentation is in Google Slides and PowerPoint while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It also allows you, as well as your students, to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
Included in the Lesson Package is:
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- Video embedded in the presentation
- Office and Google version of the presentation
- Student lesson handout
- 4-question Exit Ticket
***********This activity can also be found bundled at a significant discount in my Interactions Within Ecosystems - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
In Order, the Lesson Covers:
- Limiting factors
- Biotic & Abiotic population influences
- Predator-Prey relationships
- Population equation
- Exponential growth
You might also be interested in the following activities as they relate directly to ecological interactions:
- Love this product! Covers everything I need! Thanks!
- "Super lesson"
- "huge help for my students"
Digital and Distance Learning:
This lesson is fully digital which makes it perfect for the classroom, distance learning, or as a sub-plan if needed. With a single click, the entire package will be imported into your Google Drive and will be ready to assign to your students or present in class. You can also place a copy of the resources directly into student Google Drive accounts for easy access.
Included in your package is an Exit Ticket which can be directly accessed from the last Google Slide. Additionally, your purchase will create a copy of the Google Form Exit Ticket which you can edit to meet your class needs.
The student version of the lesson contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
The Individual Ecology Lessons can be Found Below:
You might also be interested in these assignments which can be found within the unit:
Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my lesson is structured, and evaluate my work.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.