You blinded me with science! Help students celebrate Valentine’s Day with this holiday inspired, transcription and translation (protein synthesis) activity. The activity is loosely based on the concepts of transcription and translation in order help students generate unique biology / life science, Valentine phrases (Biotine = Biology + Valentine).
• You blinded me with science!
• You are a cute eukaryote.
If you have already covered protein synthesis (transcription and translation), use the activity as a fun review during a warm-up or prior to an exam. Additionally, it you will save you planning time and/or time creating your own.
Notes about this product:
[A] This product includes:
• Directions, pictures, and suggestions are included for immediate classroom use.
• 64 Codons (with clip art)
• Biotine Codon Chart (2 versions)
• Student worksheet (3 versions)
• Teacher answer key
• All items are ready for immediate printing, laminating, and/or cutting.
• You will have free access to future product updates
• I highly recommend that students have background in the process of transcription and translation (protein synthesis) prior to engaging in this activity.
[B] You may click here to view the copyright for my products, which will be strictly enforced
; however, it is listed in the product. A single purchase of this product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.). Disregarding the copyright of this product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
"Bond with James" on social media for additional insights, videos, freebies strategies, and more! !
Biotines: A Valentine’s Day Inspired Transcription and Translation (Protein Synthesis) Activity by © James Lyas (Bond with James), All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: This zip file contains PDF files, which contain copyrighted clipart. Therefore, the PDF files are not editable.