PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Learning about birds can be so much fun! To see how bird beaks are different in order to survive is a great learning tool for all students. Students use the 7 stations to understand adaptations and survival as they become your little birds finding food for the first time. Let them spread their wings and soar using the STEM connections sheet as they build their own bird beak to pick up food!
This pack includes:
-book connections list
-pictures and materials list for all stations
-7 station cards with directions
-STEM Challenge with materials list
-STEM reflection/connection sheet
Check out my blog at: http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/
for more great science ideas!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard