Here are some other related themed add-ons:
Bird Classroom Setup Pack
Bird Themed Behavior Chart
Bird Themed Classroom Schedule
Bird Themed Classroom ABC Printables
Bird Themed Math Workshop/ Small Group Setup
Bird Themed Clock Display
Bird Themed Supply Tags ONLY
Birds ABC Cursive Printables
In need of a behavior chart for your classroom, then here is my bird themed one. Perfect for the adventurous teacher who has decorated their classroom in the BirdTheme!
How to use this behavior chart:
1) Give each student their own clothespin with either their name or classroom number (In my class, each student has a classroom number which is given to them at the beginning of the year. To simply put it, students are ordered alphabetically and then given a number 1-20 based on where they fall alphabetically in the classroom roster list).
2) Each day, clips start on “ Ready to Learn”. Throughout the day clips are moved by each student via teacher request upwards or downwards based on their behavior.
3) At the end of the day, students then record in their daily folder where they ended that day. If they end on outstanding, they receive a sticker that goes on their clip. Then all clips are moved back to “Ready to Learn” for the next day.
4) Once students receive 3 stickers, they get to choose a reward for their good choices.
students do not have to get 3 stickers in a row in order to get their reward.
5) Once they choose their reward, they remove all their stickers from the clip and start fresh and try to earn their next 3! At the end of each day my classroom helper, moves all the clips back to “Ready to Learn” so that students start fresh each day!
My students loved putting their stickers on their daily folders. It was like a “trophy” for them to show how many times their received “Outstanding”.
In this PDF you will receive all of the printouts needed for a classroom behavior clip chart as well as 24 camping themed classroom reward cards and 8 blank cards for you to add your own reward ideas.