Bird Birds Birds ... Let's learn about birds!
Flip Flap Book™ Birds Flip Flap Book™ Flip Flap Books™
Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about Birds using this fresh and funky Birds Flip Flap book™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 B-I-R-D-S Flip Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Birds. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on Animals.
- write 2 facts and 1 opinion about an bird
- complete a CAN - HAVE - ARE Graphic organizer on birds
- research a type of bird
- write a short paragraph using their facts about the bird they
- complete a venn diagram comparing and contrasting an
a bird of prey and another bird
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.