This is a set of realistic high-resolution vector clip art illustrations of all the official state birds of the United States. There are 28 birds (up to seven states share several of the birds) and 28 matching line drawings. All line drawings are provided as .png files (transparent backgrounds).
Please take a minute to view the preview where you can see all of the images. (Click on the word "Preview" under the picture of the cover.)
The birds are:
American (aka Eastern or Willow) Goldfinch (Iowa, New Jersey, Washington)
American Robin (Connecticut, Michigan, Wisconsin)
Baltimore Oriole (Maryland)
Eastern Bluebird (Missouri, New York)
Blue Hen Chicken (Delaware)
Brown Thrasher (Georgia)
Cactus Wren (Arizona)
Common Gull (Utah)
California Quail (California)
Cardinal (Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia)
Chickadee (Maine, Massachusetts)
Common Loon (Minnesota)
Eastern Brown Pelican (Louisiana)
Great Carolina Wren (South Carolina)
Hermit Thrush (Vermont)
Lark Bunting (Colorado)
Mockingbird (Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas)
Mountain Bluebird (Idaho, Nevada)
Northern Flicker (aka Yellowhammer) (Alabama)
Purple Finch (New Hampshire)
Ring-necked Pheasant (South Dakota)
Rhode Island Red (Rhode Island)
Roadrunner (New Mexico)
Ruffed Grouse (Pennsylvania)
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher (Oklahoma)
Western Meadowlark (Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Oregon, Wyoming)
Willow Ptarmigan (Alaska)
If you want just one or a small number of birds (e.g. birds of a region, birds from literature etc.), contact me via my Q/A for special order pricing. Cost depends on the combination of color, transparent fill, and white fill images you need for each bird.
• Illustrations and/or photographs are NOT to be sold as images alone for coloring purposes. They must be combined with other content created by you, which must include text. These images may not constitute more than 40% of the content of any product, free or priced.
• Purchasing this set does not transfer the copyright to you. I retain all rights. This license is non-transferable. It means you can use the images only in your own classroom or in products made by you. You may not provide or sell this file or any image from this file to any other person, for their use, except as part of your own work.
• You may not alter the images. You may not photograph them. You may not recolor them.
• Images must be secured so that they cannot be lifted from your product.
• You may not upload the images by themselves to any server for access by followers or subscribers.
• If you use these images in any product whether free or for sale, you must include this copyright information: Illustrations are used under license from UtahRoots. Copyright 2013. J. Christensen (UtahRoots). All rights reserved.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺