Also included in
- Theme Centers (math and literacy) is a bundle that has 35 themed math and literacy center packs! Each theme is loaded with fun, hands-on activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Each themed center pack has at least 5 math centers, 5 literacy centers, vocabulary words (uppePrice $179.00Original Price $262.50Save $83.50
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year. Every Pocket of Preschool bundles and individual resources on TpT is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack: Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math anPrice $750.00Original Price $1477.50Save $727.50
Birds Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands-on bird themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, name writing, handwriting, building vocabulary, rhymes, opposites, sight words, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, making ten, number identification, writing numbers, patterns in nature, non-standard measurement, and 2D shapes. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these centers as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Get the bundle and SAVE over 30%! Get this product along with ALL of my other math and literacy themed centers in my Theme Math and Literacy Centers Bundle
- Labels for Organization
- Printing Tips
- Feather Cutting Activity
- Build a Bird Nest Fine Motor Activity using Craft Sticks
- Bird Word Cards (uppercase set and lowercase set)
- Writing Paper (3 themes and 4 options each)
- Bird Nest Name Craftivity
- Bird Letter Formation Cards (A-Z) with worksheet
- Peacock Letter and Beginning Sound Match with worksheet
- Birds on a Branch Letter (match letters, use in a sensory writing tray) and Sight Word Cards (bird letters cards in uppercase and lowercase) (sight word cards: fry list one and one page of blank cards for you to write your own or make student name cards) with worksheets
- Opposite Egg Puzzles with worksheet
- Birdhouse Rhymes with worksheet
- Emergent Reader
- Bird Number Formation Cards with a worksheet (1-20)
- Bird Nest Number Mats with a worksheet (1-20)
- Peacock Number Match (1-20) with worksheets
- Roll & Fill the Nest (count or add) with worksheets
- Parrot Feed Me Make 10! with worksheets
- Feather Measure with Seed Rulers
- Bird Nest 2D Shape Match with worksheets
- Who am I? Patterns in Nature with worksheet
Check out more Themed math and literacy centers!
Check out the SEASONS math and literacy centers!
Check out the HOLIDAY math and literacy centers!
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses, select to purchase additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask your school to purchase this for your classroom.