Birth of the Renaissance Informational Text
takes students to Italy in the early 1300s. Students learn the reasons for the Renaissance’s beginning in Italy. Text includes information about the art and perspective, the Medicis, humanism and humanities. This is a one page document accompanied by 13 questions on the reverse side and a key. This short reading can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. Excellent for sub plans too.
Save some money
by getting this with the entire unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, project, review and assessment. Go to The Renaissance Unit Bundled
Other Renaissance Products!:
• Renaissance & Reformation PowerPoints
• Birth of the Renaissance Informational Text
• Niccolo Machiavelli's, The Prince Primary Source Activity
• Renaissance Trading Card Project & Scavenger Hunt
• Luther’s 95 Theses Primary Source Worksheet
• Renaissance Video Guide, Key and Video link
• Renaissance Crossword Puzzle Review
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
Renaissance in Italy
Italy: Birthplace of the Renaissance