These super cute EDITABLE hot air balloon mobiles are easy to make and look fantastic hanging in the classroom.
They can be used as mobiles or to decorate a birthday bulletin board.
How to put the mobiles together.
1. Print and cut out the clouds. You could laminate them so that they could be used again in the future. I would print them on A3 or ledger paper.
2. Print a balloon for each child with their name on. I recommend that you print this on thicker paper or laminate them to make sure they will look good all year round.
3. Punch holes on the bottom of each cloud to attach each balloon. How many holes you punch will depend on how many children in you class have a birthday that month.
4. Attach balloons to cloud using nylon cord.
5. Hang mobiles from the ceiling.
If you don't want to have them dangling from the ceiling they can also be arranged on a bulletin board.
O trabalho Hota Air Balloon mobiles
de Amy Reis
está licenciado com uma Licença Creative Commons - Atribuição-NãoComercial-SemDerivações 4.0 Internacional