This year's birthdays are going to POP!
Print & Go
Rather than writing on a generic reusable chart, print these balloons and have your students decorate them.
- 2 balloons per page
- English double and single month pages for each month of the year (ex: page 1 = sept/sept and page 2 = sept/oct). Print only the pages that you need.
1) Choose colourful printer-friendly paper.
2) Print the pages you need, based on your class' birthdays this year.
3) Provide markers, colouring pencils and stickers for your students to decorate their balloon. Encourage them to write both their name and their birth day number big enough to read.
4) Tape ribbon to the back of each balloon.
5) Arrange balloons on your bulletin board
6) Gather the ribbons at the bottom, tape them together and snip them off for a even finished look.
7) Add a "Happy Birthday" banner at the top (not included).
Don't forget to add your own birthday :)
Note: These are the ENGLISH months. For the FRENCH months, click over to: Birthday Bulletin Board - 100 Followers Freebie *FRENCH*
~ Follow French Fun with Mme Evans
and on Pinterest
for more resources in French!
Thank you to all my followers for your support,