This is a pack of 6 different things to give a child to help celebrate their birthday. It is a way to make each child feel special. The following things are included in this pack.
1. Birthday Card – Print on cardstock, sign, and date.
2. Birthday Necklace – Print on cardstock, laminate, punch a
hole, and put yarn through the hole.
The child will wear this with pride and
everyone will know it’s his/her birthday.
3. Birthday Bookmark – Print on cardstock and laminate.
4. Birthday Pencil Tag – Print on cardstock, laminate, punch 2
holes, and slide it on a pencil. I put it on
a birthday pencil.
5. Birthday Book Bag Tag – Print on card stock, laminate, and
put on a child’s book bag with
yarn or using a ring and clip. I got
the rings and clips at Walmart.
6. Birthday Goody Bag Tag – I make a goody bag for my
children with candy and all of the
above items, except the card, in it.
I place the tag on the bag with
different colored ribbon curled at
the end. It is so cute and the
children are thrilled!.