Also included in
- Students will love reading and doing these literacy activities with these fun and engaging Biscuit Boom cards! They can listen to the recorded voice reading or read it themselves. There is a fun puppy poem that follows and questions, and literacy activities with multiple choice format as well as typ$10.50$13.00Save $2.50
This large ELA unit on Biscuit has over 70 pages of engaging activities. Your students will have so much fun as they learn about Biscuit as well as verbs. There is also a guide on how to use all these Biscuit activities.
Parents, there is a teacher's guide so you will get ideas on what you can do at home.
The children love to make the easy puppy craft. They can use it to recite the puppy poem. We have included game ideas to make this packet fun for at home learning. Please email us and let us know how we can help you with distance learning!
Here is a blog post that shows pictures of the cute puppy crafts. I also had my students write about them. Encourage your children to use adjectives to describe their puppies.
3 Page Teacher Guide
• writing activity
• Read the paragraph and answer
• Answer Key
• Word Order
• Making Words
• ABC Order
• Color dog-related verbs
• word bank
blank sheets for the cover
and back, and the dotted line paper for their own book.
• Cut and Glue Pictures of puppies showing actions
• Sentences to match puppies
• Biscuit or puppy craft
• colored cards - dog-related Verb Center.
• black and white cards with the answers if you have students who can’t read the words.
• These black and white cards can also be used as a memory game where they match the verb without-ing to the verb with-ing.
• Recording sheet for dog-related Verb center if you want your students to write their answers.
• Vocabulary words from Biscuit on bones- You can cut these
bones out, laminate them, and use them in a reading group, or play
• You could also copy these bone cards twice and use them a memory
• Woof cards
• Original puppy poem
• There are also pocket chart cards that you can cut and and laminate so students can build the poem in the chart.
• You can also take out the red rhyming cards and have students match the words that rhyme.
• Picture cards that you can choose to match the sentences in the pocket chart.
• Black and White puppy cards with dog-related verb cards that match- can be used as puppets
They would color their puppies
and glue a popsicle stick between the picture and word cards,
so they could read the word on the back of the puppets.
Other ideas included in the teacher guides.
Follow us to be notified of all the brand new songs and products coming soon. We will be adding some fun and upbeat science songs.
Just go to our store and click on the star at the top of the page.
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from SOL Train Learning, and we love recording songs and creating products that make learning fun and engaging for your students!
More ideas at: soltrainlearning.com/blog
See more pictures of our products on Pinterest.
Join us at Literacy Station FB Group
Sign up for great tips and free resources here!
We appreciate all your support!