This resource will put your students in touch with the #1 evangelist of the 21st century: Bishop Robert Barron.
Bishop Barron founded the ministry, , which is a beacon of the New Evangelization and reaches souls all around the globe.
One of Bishop Barron’s most impactful ministries has been his highly relevant and deeply insightful commentaries on YouTube. Watched by millions, these videos cover a wide range of topics, such as: Movies, television, books, music, current events, atheism, science, prayer, sacraments, the Bible, evangelization, philosophy, theology, morality, the saints, the priesthood, holy days, etc.
It is precisely these videos that I have found great success with in my classroom over the years. At times I have assigned specific videos about specific topics that I wanted my students to learn more about and at other times I’ve given them the complete freedom to choose from any of Bishop Barron’s videos based on what is most interesting or pressing to them at the moment. Both kinds of assignments have been incredibly fruitful in the lives of my students.
This digital resource provides easy-to-use assignments in a number of formats. While perfect for distance learning, this resource could also be printed and completed as an in-class activty. Be sure to check out the preview video above for all the details!
Included in this download:
- Student assignments (2 separate versions, each containing 7 slides that correspond to Bishop Barron’s videos)
- Bishop Barron Video Assignments - Google Slides Versions
- Bishop Barron Video Assignments - Powerpoint Versions
- Bishop Barron Video Assignments - PDF Versions
- Link to a huge, organized-by-topic list of Bishop Barron’s videos
- Fully editable copy of assignments (so teachers can add, delete, or edit any/all aspects of the assignments)
- Video tour explanation of everything available in this download
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 AND THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some ! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom.
5. Visit my website, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.