CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A 2017-2018 SUBSCRIPTION TO "LE PETIT JOURNAL FRANCOPHONE"
IN THIS ISSUE:
• Le Portugal gagne l’Eurovision de la chanson 2017
(Beauty and Aesthetics / Music)
• Le festival de Cannes a ouvert ses portes
(Beauty and Aesthetics / Performing Arts)
• Le gouvernement paritaire d’Emmanuel Macron
(Personal and Public Identities / Beliefs and Values)
• Montréal fête ses 375 ans sous le signe de la diversité
(Contemporary Life/Holidays and Celebrations)
• Amal et Anass Yakine, un couple de globe-trotteurs marocain
LE PETIT JOURNAL FRANCOPHONE is a biweekly publication that provides comprehensible news summaries from French speaking countries to students. The target reader for this publication is a Novice student in his or her first or second year of French. Teachers of Intermediate students may use this product as a scaffold to an authentic news article on the same topic. To facilitate further exploration of a news topic, each issue also contains links to authentic articles.
LOOKING FOR MORE NEWS IN COMPREHENSIBLE FRENCH?