Black Book & Expansion Packs 6 Tab Bundle Digital Interactive Notebooks
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Interactive notebooks have become a mainstay in the classroom to help engage students as they process content. While educators have been implementing interactive notebooks for years in face-to-face classrooms, a digital version opens the door to even more possibilities. “The Instructional Black Book & Expansion Packs with 6 Tabs Bundle” includes our base book, “The Instructional Black Book: Secrets of Student-Centered Instruction” as well as all four (4) of “The Instructional Black Book Expansion Packs.” This bundle has our base Digital Interactive Notebook with 54 different templates and over 100 different slides as well as four (4) Expansion Packs to the Instructional Black Book Base Book with another forty (40) unique research-based graphic organizers to integrate into the base book’s extensive selection.
This Base Book and Expansion Pack Bundle with 6 Tabs includes:
- - Short Responses, Multiple Choice, Error Analysis, and Digital Responses,
- - 3-2-1, 3-2-1 Assessment, 3x3 Vocabulary, 4-3-2-1, 4-Step Sequence, 4 A’s Text Protocol, 5 Things, 6-Step Sequence, 6 Thinking Hats, 9-Step Sequence, ABC Brainstorming, AEIOU, Anticipation Guide, The Big Idea, Brain Game A, Brain Game B, Cause & Effect A, Cause & Effect B, C-E-R, Caption This, Compare & Contrast Chart, Compare & Contrast Diagram, Concept Circle, Concept Definition Map, Connect 4, Connect the Dots, Consider All Factors, Diamante Poem, Explain Game - Assessment, Explain Game - Vocabulary, Fact Finding, Five & Dime Pyramid, Fix It Up, Focusing on the Four C’s, Frayer Model A, Frayer Model B, Got an Idea!, Grasping a Concept, High Five, Image Investigation, In My Right Mind, K-W-L, K-W-L+, LENSES, List-Group-Label, Lotus Diagram, Main Idea, MVP, News-worthy, Odd One Out, P-M-I, Problem-Solving Organizer, RAFT, Read + Know = Infer, Recollection Reflection, Segment Summaries, Semantic Feature Analysis, Show Me Your Hand, Similar Snapshots, Six-Word Summary, Spider Map, SQ3R, Sticky Note Summary, Triangular Comparison Diagram, Triangulating Terms, Triple Venn Diagram, Topical Triangle, Venn Diagram, Vocabulary Study Diagram, and What’s On Your Plate?,
- - Short Responses and Digital Responses,
- - Free Space, Lined Paper, Cornell Notes Lined, Cornell Notes Unlined, 3-Column Notes, Graphing Notes, Graph Paper A, Graph Paper B, and Blank Canvas,
- - Glossary and Visual Glossary, and
- - Syllabus, Handbook, School Calendar, Bell Schedule, Weekly Agenda, Daily Agenda, and Table of Contents.
The slides provide many traditional interactive notebook components such as a place for student’s notes, questions, and graphic organizers. When using a Digital Interactive Notebook, students can easily see their progress and growth throughout the year in one place. It is a single place for all of their notes and work throughout the entire school year. As a teacher, you can build a master student notebook at the beginning of the year or build a starter notebook and provide updated slide decks as the year goes on that students can copy and paste into their main notebook.
Each page of this resource was created to look and feel like a traditional notebook but was designed to take advantage of all of the possibilities of using it in a digital environment. This version of our Black Book & Expansion Packs Bundle has 6 tabs along the right side. If you are looking for more tabs, check out “The Instructional Black Book & Expansion Packs with 10 Tab Bundle” located in our store.
You can use these resources as a year-long resource or share a new deck to your students for each unit. This Interactive Notebook can be used during online classes for distance/blended learning or in a face-to-face classroom. As educators ourselves, we recognize that the research on Interactive Notebooks states teacher-directed content belongs on the right page and the student output belongs on the left page. However, we have provided our templates in a variety of layouts so you can make the best instructional decision for your class.
This highly customizable Google Slides resource can be exported as images and used in any presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote. Please note the base strategies cannot be changed as they are research-based, and we have designed them to stay intact. Most slides have placeholders for text based on the different activities. There are also indicators for the placement of images and videos. Slides are hyperlinked in ways it makes sense; however, the goal of this resource is to serve as a template.
Included in Google Folder:
- “The Instructional Black Book: Secrets of Student-Centered Instruction” Google Slides deck with 54 different templates and 108 different slides to customize your own Digital Interactive Network.
- “The Instructional Black Book Expansion Pack: Analyzing Media” Google Slides deck with 10 different graphic organizer templates and 25 different slides to customize into your own Digital Interactive Network.
- “The Instructional Black Book Expansion Pack: Reflection & Assessment” Google Slides deck with 10 different graphic organizer templates and 28 different slides to customize into your own Digital Interactive Network.
- “The Instructional Black Book Expansion Pack: Decision-Making & Summarizing” Google Slides deck with 10 different graphic organizer templates and 28 different slides to customize your own Digital Interactive Network.
- “The Instructional Black Book Expansion Pack Managing Information: Organizing Ideas and Concepts and Breaking Down Vocabulary” Google Slides deck with 10 different graphic organizer templates and 29 different slides to customize your own Digital Interactive Network.
- A Why, When, and How to use this resource slide.
- An information slide to clarify things about certain strategies
- A thank-you slide with contact information
All of our items are designed with a modern, clean look to capture your students’ attention. But, hold on… that’s certainly not enough (we’re actually teachers, and we know that pretty only goes so far). Therefore, our focus is on developing high quality instructional materials that just happen to look incredible. We don’t believe in fluff, we believe in building great educators. We are here to help you construct your classroom from the ground up or remodel one with a great foundation.
Join our Crew on social media:
- Twitter - @ClassroomCrews
- Pinterest - Classroom Construction
- Instagram - @ClassroomConstructionCrew
Use our hashtag #ClassroomConstructionCrew when posting!
After purchasing this resource, it is licensed to be used in a single classroom only. It may not be put on the Internet, sold, or distributed in any form. To use it in additional classrooms, please honor our hard work and purchase multiple licenses! Thank you for respecting our copyright.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies, updates, or new products by following our store. Look for the green star next to our logo and click to follow us!
©2020 Classroom Construction Crew, ClassroomConstructionCrew.com