Students write a short story about spending a day in medieval Europe during the time of the Black Death. This activity gives students the opportunity to think and write about the Black Death in a creative manner.
This activity is perfect for interactive notebooks.
Students will first read a brief text about the Black Death and answer questions. They will then write a short story with the included prompt.
1. notebook paper setup sample
2. a text and questions about the Black Death
3. a story starter
4. a list of historical events that must be included in the story
5. detailed instructions
6. an example short story
7. a short story rubric
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing
my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.