Teach students about Harriet Tubman with this fun Speech and Language Therapy unit. This pack comes with its own decodable 18 page decodable mini book and over 35 pages of speech and language therapy activities in color and black and white.
Phonological Awareness- rhyme, syllable counting, manipulation.
Answering Questions: Yes/No, How? Who? What? Where? Why?
Pronouns & Verbs
Sequencing and Retell
Articulation: /l/, /s/, /r/ and vocalic r
➤CONTENTS: 36 Useable Speech Pages plus 18 page Decodable book. Over 40 Learning Activities plus the Help Harriet to Freedom Game for Open Ended motivational reinforcement for any skill targeted. With Color and Black and White options and Picture prompt and Non picture prompt options
• Yes/No Question cards
• Wh? Question cards: Who, What, Why, Where?
• Pronoun Cards He She They
• Verb use present and past
• Rhyming cards
• Color the Freedom Quilts /l/ artic quilt /s/ artic quilt /r/ and vocalic r artic quilts and blank templates to create your own color or use tangram triangles.
• Story Sequencing and retell cards with transition word card.
• Adjectives to describe Harriet Tubman including opposites with writing worksheet.
• How Many Syllables? Dot Marker Sheet
• Story Comprehension cards for receptive and expressive language