Review key terms by playing Vocabulary Bingo with your class! This pack provides multiple options for teaching African American history.
No more fuss over identical Bingo cards that produce multiple winners at once: Students will each be given their own set of vocabulary terms to be cut apart, mixed up and glued to their individual Bingo sheet. This produces a class set of unique Bingo cards that students create and control for themselves.
- 4 Bingo sheets, sorted by unit and covering 100 unique vocabulary terms
- 4 Teacher's Copies, complete with all vocabulary definitions
- Two Bingo card templates for game play
- A set of Game Play/Lesson Instructions
In this specialty Black History pack, the included units are:
- The Abolitionist Movement
- The Civil Rights Era
- Famous Inventors
- Arts and Culture
Keep your students engaged by playing this game in class. It's a surefire way to encourage vocabulary practice and to reinforce good study skills.
Enjoy This Bingo Pack? Check Out This Related Product:
⭐ Bingo! Global Studies Mega-Pack