Hello, friends! Did you already check out our Black Scholars and Educators PowerPoint
? These follow-up activities were created for use as a fun, informal assessment after sharing said PowerPoint with your young geniuses.
Here's What You Get:
* 8 "Who am I?" Fill in the Blank questions
* 1 Crossword puzzle
* 8 Cryptograms
Searching for more engaging lessons for Black History Month? Look no further, friend!
* Black Scientists and Inventors PowerPoint
* Black Scientists and Inventors Follow-Up Activities
* Martin Luther King, Jr. Interactive Timeline
* MLK Timeline Review
* Blacks in Government PowerPoint
Following, Rating and Earning Credits
to follow 88Brains!
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.