Hi. Hello. Howdy.
Did you already check out our Blacks in Government PowerPoint
? Fabulous! Now grab this follow-up packet as a fun and informal way to test your students' knowledge.
Here's What You Get:
* 8 Fill in the Blank/Inferencing questions
* 3 challenging cryptograms
* 1 Crossword puzzle
Searching for more engaging lessons for Black History Month?
Look no further, friend!
* Black Scientists and Inventors PowerPoint
* Black Scientists and Inventors Follow-Up Activities
* Martin Luther King, Jr. Interactive Timeline PowerPoint
* Martin Luther King, Jr. Timeline Review
* Black Scholars and Educators PowerPoint
Following, Rating and Earning Credits
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest 411
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.